Thursday 28 December 2017

Us vs Them – Supplements Salesmen

Dr. Graham discusses his thoughts, practices, and opinions about supplements and supplementation in this video. Written transcript supplied under the video player and associated products.

Transcript:

Hello, Dr. Doug Graham here, author of this 80/10/10 Diet. I only want to speak with you a tiny bit now about the way I see supplements and supplementation versus the way some other folks could see it. It is not actually … There’s no war going on. It is only a matter of, we are taking a look at things a little different and expressing it a tiny bit differently. My view is that I want to educate people concepts. I want to get to some stage where folks know the theories, so they are then free to create their own conclusions. I believe when folks have the best information, they will make the best choices.

My view on meals is if we eat a very healthy diet and live a very healthy lifestyle, that should supply us exactly what we need. If because of a reason or another, you are going through undue strain and need additional B vitamins, or you are blowing through iron because of the way you train, or there’s something going on in your world that results in a nutrient deficiencyalso, it could occur.

It could happen to anyone, but once it has happened and we fix that problem, whether you supplement or whether you change your diet or you change your lifestyle so as to fix the problem, we don’t want to displace this problem and have to live with it over and over. To put it differently, I am not searching for a maintenance program where we are constantly monitoring and handling and medicating, thinking that there’s always difficulties which have to be solved. I like to consider in terms of health is the normal consequence of healthful living.

Now, there’s other individuals who appear at the approach from a different angle and they go, “Oh, no. We would like to supplement all the time. We ought to be certain we don’t run into deficiencies. We would like to supply nutrients in doses that are dense.” Basically what they’re referring to is a repeat consumable item. I am taking a look at selling a copy of this 80/10/10 Diet, you getting a free agent, running with the applicationrather than needing me, if you don’t want to come to me for further clarification and to the institutions and the enjoyable family experience that comes from being a part of a wholesome family.

But actually it appears to me more that they’re selling you a duplicate. It is like getting haircuts. You’re going to find a haircut over and over and over and over. You’re going to return for meals over and over and over and over. You’re going to consume your bottle of supplements. You’re going to return for more. You’re going to use them up. You’re going to return for more. I am trying to spare people from this kind of a situation. I am really considering health liberty as the consequence of supplying the forces, affects, requirements, and substances that are crucial to healthy living.

I hope that clears it up a little bit. There’s a time and a location for supplementation. I can know this, but I am not searching for ellagic acidity. I am not going to take supplements until they’re needed. We are not trying to say, “Oh, I see something which could occur and I prevent it until it will.” I am really not trying to prevent anything in my way to health. What I am doing is causing health, engaging in healthy practices, educating people how to live healthfully so they may be free agents of their own, rather than be reliant upon repeat consumables.



source http://revivelifesupplements.com/us-vs-them-supplements-salesmen/

No comments:

Post a Comment